(including Temporary and Permanent Residents)
Download a copy of Enrolment Procedures - Domestic
To enrol at Wesley you need to place your children on the Wesley College enrolment register by following one of the steps below:
- Apply online or
- Download and complete an Application for Enrolment form. Please remember to include a copy of your daughter/son’s birth certificate or passport and a current set of school reports if applying for immediate or next year intake, and then forward your application to one of our Admissions offices directly
Once we have received your application, we will acknowledge receipt of this and will contact you again, when we begin offering places for your nominated year level. This process normally begins up to 24 months prior to the date you would like to commence, but may occur earlier, depending on the availability of places. Offers of a place are made based on the date your application was received and also the availability of places at your preferred entry year level.
To apply for a place at Wesley College, the following must be submitted:
a) Application for Enrolment form
b) Non-refundable Application Fee (see Fees)
c) Copy of the student’s last school report (if applicable)
d) Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate
Confirmation of place
Years 1 to 12
Two years prior to the preferred entry year, the enrolment process is initiated and positions allocated. Offers are made to students following a review of their school reports and interview with Head of School.
To secure the place, the Confirmation Fee of $1,200 and Tuition Contribution Fee of $2,800, are payable. The Tuition Contribution Fee is deducted from the first account after the student has commenced and is most commonly deducted from the April account. This fee is not transferable, refundable or able to be deferred to a future year level.
Early Childhood To Prep
Two years prior to the preferred entry year the enrolment process is initiated and positions allocated. Offers are made to students pending interview with Head of School to assess “year level readiness”.
The Confirmation Fee of $1,200 and Tuition Contribution Fee of $2,800 are payable to secure the place. The Tuition Contribution Fee is deducted from the first account after the student has commenced in Prep and is most commonly deducted from the April account. This fee is not transferable, refundable or able to be deferred to a future year level.
Terms and conditions of enrolment
It is understood that, unless you contact the College regarding the following Terms and Conditions of Enrolment, you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Enrolment and agree to accept them. Any future amendments will be advised to you as they occur.
Any future amendments will be advised to you as they occur.
1. Wesley College reserves the right to refuse any application for enrolment without providing any reason.
2. Wesley College reserves the right to cancel the proposed enrolment of a student should we determine that we are not able to meet the specific needs of the student.
3. All students are required to attend an interview with a senior educator. This is to ensure that, as far as possible, Wesley College is able to provide an appropriate course of study for the student.
4. Signatories to the Acceptance of Offer acknowledge that they are jointly and severally responsible for all fees, of whatsoever nature and kind, payable as a result of enrolling a child at Wesley College. Responsibility for these fees subsists with all enrolling signatories irrespective of what may happen to the relationship (if any) of enrolling signatories. Enrolling signatories also acknowledge and understand that Wesley College is not bound by any Court Orders or Child Support Assessments, Orders or Agreements as between enrolling signatories. Where more than one person signs the Acceptance of Offer but payment is made by either of the enrolling signatories, or by any other party, the enrolling signatories acknowledge that they remain throughout the attendance of the child at Wesley College jointly and severally responsible for all fees of whatsoever nature and kind, payable as a result of enrolling their child at Wesley College.
5. Signatories to the Acceptance of Offer shall be responsible for the payment of all fees, avoidable breakages, damage to College properties by a student, and/or of College property (eg library books, musical instruments, notebook computers etc).
6. Fees are subject to increase at any time without notice.
7. Charges in addition to the published fees may be incurred if students require additional integration aides.
8. No student will be permitted to return to the College while any part of a fee instalment is in arrears, unless the College Executive Management Team expressly waives this condition.
9. A term’s notice in writing to the Head of Campus must be given before the removal of a student, otherwise a charge equivalent to a term’s fees will apply.
10. A pro rata charge is made for new students entering the College for the first time after a term has commenced. If a student leaves during a term without giving a term’s notice, no refund will be made for the remaining portion of that fee instalment.
11. A holding fee of 25% of the applicable Tuition Fees for the year level is required if students take leave of absence from their studies at Wesley College. The amount charged is calculated according to the time on leave. It is applicable for leave covering a minimum of one term to a maximum of one year. One term’s notice in writing to Admissions is required.